Recently we were able to report such positive results to CSS Versicherung after five months of SEO work.
The starting point
- CSS Versicherung was struggling with the SEO visibility of its website, css.ch, facing fierce competition in the highly competitive insurance market.
- Our Off-Site SEO Analysis showed that CSS Versicherung ranked in the top five search results on Google.ch for only a few of its main keywords. For some keywords it did not even rank in the top fifty.
- Compared with its top competitors, CSS Versicherung was not among the top sites in terms of organic visibility.
The recommended SEO process was built on three pillars:
1. Technical Improvements
- An On-Site SEO Audit identified the site’s technical problems and provided optimal solutions.
These technical factors were carefully prioritized, and the implementation of the proposed solutions ensured.
2. Link Building
Based on an analysis of the competition, a concrete plan for link-building possibilities was identified and implemented.
3. Content Strategy
- First, keyword research was conducted to find the search queries with the greatest potential in terms of relative search volumes.
- Finally, the content of the website was optimized for its use of keywords.
- Within five months the site’s ranking position for relevant keywords in three languages has been greatly improved.
- The SEO positioning of CSS has significantly improved: css.ch is now one of the top-ranked sites in its sector.
- In terms of SEO visibility, CSS has overtaken its main competitors and continues to see an upward trend in visibility.